Technology is good. There are so many things I love. I love sexting my husband. I love Hulu. I love Skype. I love picking and choosing and deciding what is best for us to use. Why have satellite TV when everything is available online? Why write checks and mail bills when I can do billpay through my bank? I love ordering food and having it delivered to my door. Living in the country and having two small boys home delivery really makes sense. It's too hard to run to the store for milk and bread.
I also hate technology. I hate it when it doesn't work. We have a fairly new laptop that has a major problem. The repair is half the original purchase price. Really, are you serious?! Apparently, we shouldn't be snuggling with the laptop. So no more watching movies in bed. No more surfing the internet on car trips. The laptop will just have to stay on the counter. Actually the laptop will have to stay on the counter and look pretty, maybe get a little dusty until I decide that it really deserves to get fixed.
No comments:
Post a Comment